Thursday, November 16: Revelation 16- Too late to repent .

“It is done!” (17). Terrifying words coming from the throne of God as God pours out His wrath.

Sobering… sitting here thinking about God meeting our just judgment.

My world is, in large measure, completely oblivious to the ways of God and the judgments of God.  And, Lord, I simply do not know how to tell them these things in a way that they can hear.

Religion with any kind of judgment is summarily dismissed by many people.

Even “spirituality” is perverted into ways that can improve my life and make things better for me.

Lord, I am at a loss to make Your will know to people…

Someday those words will be spoken, “It is done!” Then the world will learn what folly it was to serve any other god but the Lord. Sadly, then it will be too late to repent! How sad it will be for those who don’t believe… Sobering. Oh, so sobering…

Lord, give me strength to live for You and wisdom to know how to best speak of You to those who do not yet know You. I pray in Jesus’ name. Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment