Tuesday, November 7: Revelation 8- Spread the news while there is still time .

Death and destruction… my mind sees death and destruction all around. The sea turning red with blood, people dying… the wrath of God is a gruesome sight.

I find no comfort reading this chapter. Yes, the people of God are vindicated, but that gives little comfort given the death and destruction of those who don’t believe.

How sad this is… millions meeting their faithless end.

Could I be doing more? Could I be giving more? Every person introduced to Jesus is a possible person saved.

I am quiet and still today. The reality of the wrath of God is almost too much for me.

Spread the news while there is still time… Jesus is the way of salvation. He is the way and the truth and the life and no one comes to the Father but through Him (John 14:6)

Lord, do not let me lose this picture as I go about my day. Please, do not let me become distracted for the spiritual realities… with Christ comes salvation; without Christ is wrath.

Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment