Monday, January 23: Joshua 15- Individually known.

Each tribe received their own inheritance. Chapter 15 is the inheritance of Judah. The thought of individual inheritances sparked my thinking.

Within the overall inheritance for the people of Israel, Judah received her own special allotment. With forethought the Lord gave Judah the land He had in mind for her. And isn’t that how God treats all of His children. God gives to each of us precisely the gifts He wants us to have. These gifts allow us to do the things God has for us to do and be the kind of people God wants us to be.

God knows us individually and His gifts are chosen just for us.

Do you know the gifts God has given to you? If so are you using them for His honor and glory???

Thank You, Lord for the gifts You have given me. I pray that I am using them to bring You honor and glory. Through Jesus Christ my Lord’s name I pray. Amen.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment