Saturday, September 10: Isaiah 15- More hard words.

It was hard for me to read more judgment.  This time it is Moab’s turn. The whole chapter concerns God’s Words of destruction and judgment against Moab.

All I can think about is that God means business. When we disobey God, when we disregard Him, or seek other gods, a day of judgment will come… guaranteed.

Thinking about God’s judgment rolls over into thanks and praise for Jesus, who through His death on the cross, paid the judgment price for all who believe in Him.

My fate should have been that of Moab’s, but though faith in Jesus, my judgment has been averted. I deserved the cross but Jesus paid for my sin and the sin of everyone who believes in Him when He died on the cross…

Have you put your faith and trust in Jesus? That’s the only way to avoid God’s judgment of the sin in your life…

Thank you, Jesus, for saving me… thank you. Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment