Saturday, November 12: 2Corinthians 3- How are you changing?

Questions flood my thoughts sparked by 18: And we … are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

How am I being transformed? What is God doing in my life right now? How have I changed and grown over the years?

The Word says I am being transformed by the Lord. I found it encouraging and intriguing ,thinking back over my life and noting how I have changed and grown. Yes, God is at work in my life. I have a long way to go… but I am on the way!

Thank You, Jesus, thank You, Father, Thank You, Spirit, for believing in me and for helping me grow and transform…

Before I closed my Bible for the morning, I thought about where God might be taking me and where God will be transforming me in the weeks and years ahead. I can’t say for certain. A few days ago God began working on my giving. I wonder what else will come by the Spirit of the Lord.

Jesus, I look forward to where You will take me and how You will transform me. All I ask God is that my life will bring You great joy and glory. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment