Wednesday, March 13: Exodus 12- Deliverance, set free.

Reading the account of the Passover was stirring and powerful for me. To think this was God’s answer to the misery His people were facing. They were free… free to follow Him where He led and to live how He designed.

Last year we celebrated a mock Seder with a Messianic Jewish congregation. Reading this account of the original Passover brought renewed understanding of this event in the life of every Jew.

And it was during this feast, and in ultimate fulfillment of it, that Jesus broke bread and shared the cup with His disciples the night before He offered His life as the perfect lamb of God on the cross, once and for all paying for the sins we humans have committed.

Have you “painted the blood of the Lamb” over your life by believing and receiving Jesus? By bowing your knee to Him as Lord, Savior and God?

I pray you have.

And if you have, you are now free… free to follow Him where He leads and to live for Him with all your heart and mind and soul and strength! Alleluia!!!

Jesus Lord of Glory and Perfect Lamb of God, I bow and surrender to You. Lead me… show me the way to live that my life might give maximum glory to You, the Father and the Spirit. In Your name, Jesus, I pray. Amen.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment