Tuesday, November 4: Revelation 19- God's victory was never in doubt!.

Reading today, I found it fascinating that heaven rejoices and worships God before the final battle. It is as if the victory celebration occurs before the battle. Such, I thought, is the way of God. The outcome of the battle was never in doubt. God’s victory was ‘a given’ from the beginning. That thought rolled around and around in my head.

God’s victory was never in doubt!

God’s VICTORY was never in doubt!

What a mistake it is for me to ever doubt God or doubt His Word. If the victory and defeat of the forces of evil was never in doubt, why would I doubt that God would keep His Word about anything?

The Lord God is trustworthy and true. This is the BIG take away for me today.

This is nothing new for me, but it does reiterate and cement what I know already…

Thanks be to God for His incredible faithfulness and the absolute surety of His Word!! Halleluiah! Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment