Monday, September 30: 2Corinthians 3- Impacting others for Christ.

In Paul’s day you might send a letter of recommendation for a friend as they were traveling. The letter would introduce them to your friends who would show them hospitality as they traveled. Paul says that the Corinthians were his letter of recommendation. In other words, their faith testified to Paul and his ministry. 

My mind spun… and I wondered who would be the ‘letter of recommendation’ for my life as a Christ-follower? Whose life and faith testifies to my ministry, my love, my living for Jesus? In other words, who am I impacting for Christ and His Gospel?

How about you? Who have you impacted for the cause of Christ?

Lord, today I dedicate afresh my life to You and impacting others to turn to You. Through Jesus, I pray. Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment