Saturday, October 27: Isaiah 41- .

I found myself personalizing verses again today. This time 9-10: I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, 'You are my servant'; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand'.

Certainly through Jesus, God has called people from across the globe and ushered them into His family. To His people as a collective and to each one of us, He has called us to be His servant. God has chosen me. I need not fear because God is with me. I don't need to be dismayed for the Lord is my God. When I am weak Jesus through the Spirit will strengthen me. Every day the Lord upholds me with His righteous right hand.

What a wonderful promise...

God is with me. He has reiterated this over and over again in the NT.

I sit today remembering and realizing that God is with me... I am His and He is mine!

Jesus, thank You for calling me and saving me. Thank You for providing everything I need to be Yours. It is only by Your grace that I am saved and adopted into the Father's family. Praise be to , Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment