Saturday, August 13: Deuteronomy 6- love God... but how/.

Love God, give your loving of God everything you have. This is the very simple and straightforward messaged I heard from the Lord as I read this chapter.

Love God and give it everything you have.

This simple message never gets old and it is always applicable.

And so I ponder and meditate on how I can practically live this word out…

Obedience

Trust

Perseverance in the face of hardship

Dedication to the things of God

Doing godly actions rather than simply indulging self

These are some of the practical ways that came to mind. There are many more.

Before I end today’s time with Jesus and before you do, how about making your own list even as I continue to make mine.

God, You have loved me first. You sent Jesus to die in my place and for everyone who believes. How can I do anything less than love You, God, with everything I have? I pray in Jesus’ name. Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment