Friday, March 14: Philippians 2- Any.

If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose (1-2).

In an encouraging, inviting way, Paul calls all Christ-followers to the way of Jesus. Who of us has not found ANY:

·         encouragement from bring united with Christ,

·         comfort from his love,

·         fellowship with the Spirit

·         tenderness and compassion

I cannot imagine spending any time in the family of God and not having ANY of these. My experience is that I have received a bit of all of these!

Praise You, Lord God Almighty, because You give encouragement, You show comfort, You provide fellowship and You grace me regularly with all of the above, plus tenderness and compassion. Thank You, Lord. Thank You! Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment