Thursday, March 6: Ephesians 1- Overwhelmed.

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ (3).

We have so much to praise God for! He has blessed us in incredible ways.

This chapter is so rich, I could pause at virtually any point and have so much to meditate upon.

So many blessings are touched on in today’s Word. God truly has blessed us with so much.

The first paragraph speaks of our being chosen, our redemption, adoption and forgiveness. Oh, yes, God’s grace as well.

The next paragraph mentions that we are secure, our inheritance is guaranteed by the seal of the promised Holy Spirit.

Then comes an incredible prayer. A prayer to know God better… to have our eyes enlightened so that we might know the great inheritance that God has guaranteed for us.

I sit here overwhelmed

We really do have so much to praise God for!!!

Oh, God, my mouth sings Your praise… Praise You. Thank You. Bless You. You have given so much and give so much. I am overwhelmed by Your grace, Your giving. You lavish upon me (upon us) so much, all of it underserved. Yet, here I sit pressed sown by the weight of your grace and wonder and blessings and all I can utter is Thank You. Bless You. Praise You –Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Praise You. Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment