Saturday, May 26: Job 39- God pours it on.

The Lord pours it on, His inquisition of Job continues. The questions come in rapid-fire sequence. God is relentless.

There is not a mention of Job, yet we know he is on the receiving end of God's questions.

I cannot imagine what it was like to stand there in God's presence as He was questioned. Were Job's knees quaking? Was he trying to hide? Did he stand tall? We don't know because GOD is front and center in this chapter (and the last).

God was at the center of it all in the beginning and now again God is at the center of it all. This seems fitting… God at the center of it all.

It seems fitting that Job's day in court begins not with Job making his case, but with God stating His.

It is actually refreshing to be confronted with the magnitude of God in these pages. Although I am being put in my place, it feels right and good because God is in His place. I surrender to Him. I bow before Him. I worship Him. God is supreme. God knows all.

And to this I say AMEN and Halleluiah!

Oh, Lord, You are mighty and majestic. You are Lord and I trust and believe in You Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit. Amen. Halleluiah!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment