Wednesday, June 6: Ezekiel 48 - THE LORD IS THERE .

Four words… THE LORD IS THERE (35).

Those words grabbed me. My desire, my hope, my longing is that those words would describe my church, my family, my life.  That others would see and say of me, my family, the church… THE LORD IS THERE.

Oh, my Heavenly Father, my Savior Jesus, my Comforter and Counselor, Holy Spirit, that I would surrender so totally to You that others would see and say, THE LORD IS THERE in that life.

Father, Son and Holy Spirit, that my family would surrender so totally to You that others would see and say THE LORD IS THERE in that family.

Holy Trinity, God Three yet One, that my entire church would surrender so totally to You that others would see and say, THE LORD IS THERE in that church.

Almighty God, that all who follow you would surrender so totally to You that others would see and say of Your people, wherever they gather, THE LORD IS THERE. Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment