Saturday, August 2: 2Kings 4- Elisha the miracle man.

In rapid-fire succession this chapter chronicles 4 of Elisha’s dramatic miracles. Through Elisha, God enters the lives of others and brings His presence, power and healings. No wonder Elisha was revered.

As I was pondering these miracles, it occurred to me that God routinely uses His people to touch and help others. Not all of us get to be a conduit for God’s dramatic miracles like these, but every Christ-follower has many opportunities to bring encouragement, love, care, help and provision to others in need in the name of Jesus.

I wondered, how God might use me today to speak to and help someone else in His name. And maybe God will even allow me to be a conduit for His miraculous touch.

Be expectant… God wants to use each of us to make the world a better place today.

Lord, God, here I am. Use me today. Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment