Thursday, August 28: Ezra 1- God is at work.

I just love this first verse. In the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, in order to fulfill the word of the LORD spoken by Jeremiah, the LORD moved the heart of Cyrus king of Persia to make a proclamation throughout his realm and also to put it in writing:

Aren’t the words bolded wonderful? Our God, the God of heaven and earth, the God of the Bible, moved the heart of a non-believing king. A smile of contentment grows on my face as I think about that statement!

Our God moves believers and unbelievers alike to fulfill His Will.

I sit in awe, blessed, to be numbered among God’s family…

I hope and pray that you are part of God’s family, too. The doorway to God’s family is faith in Jesus Christ.

Oh, Lord God, Father, Jesus, Spirit, I sit today basking in the wonder of knowing and being known by You. Thank You for saving me. And thank You for saving everyone who calls out to Jesus by faith. I love You. I praise You. I am Yours… Through Jesus, I pray. Amen.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment