Thursday, December 22: 2Corinthians 1- Quiet space.

Now this is our boast: Our conscience testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in our relations with you, with integrity and godly sincerity. We have done so, relying not on worldly wisdom but on God’s grace (12).

What a great word. May I be able to say this as my life ebbs towards its conclusion. And the best way to work toward this outcome is to examine myself and see if I am living this way today.

Have I conducted myself in the world with integrity?

Have I lived with godly sincerity?

Do I rely on worldly wisdom or God’s grace?

Piercing questions that require thought and quiet space, not pounding on a keyboard.

Oh, God, meet me in this quiet time; challenge and love me I pray... Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment