Friday, June 30: 1Kings 14- Sin carries consequences .

Both Jeroboam and Rehoboam lives end badly. The Lord did not allow their sins to go unpunished.

Sin carries consequences.

Immediately as I began typing the above sentence,  I knew it was the Lord’s key thought for me this morning.

Sin carries consequences. Sin brings judgments. Whether in this world or at our death, we will all answer for our sin.

Jeroboam paid dearly for his sin. We all will… unless we make peace with God through faith in Jesus Christ.

Faith in Jesus is the only answer for our sin…

Jesus, I bow to You. I confess You are God, my God. I will follow You. Without You I have no way to stand before the Father except as condemned sinner. Thank You for the cross and my forgiveness. I pray in Your name. Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment