Monday, February 25: Genesis 48- Telling what God has done.

I was impressed by Jacob, as his life ebbed away, he made sure to recount the blessing of God to his son Joseph and Joseph’s two sons. It sparked in me the thought of passing on God’s story to the next generations. Have I told my children lately what God has done for me? Should God grace me with grandchildren and even great grandchildren, will I plan opportunities to tell them what the Lord has done in my life. Have I done all I can do to pass on the torch of faith in the Lord God Almighty -Father, Son and Holy Spirit- the next generations?

As long as I have breadth I have opportunities to do so. And so do you…

Lord help me tell Your story in winsome ways to my family, my seed and all who would come after them. That You name will be praised in the life of my family. I pray in Jesus’ name.

Lord, I pray for my children and those who come after them that they might know the Lord and serve You all of their lives… May it be so Lord, Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment