Thursday, January 15: Psalm 18- God saves.

David pens a song of deliverance. God has stepped in and rescued David.  And the lyricist that he is, pens this song!

As I read David’s Psalm, I found myself remembering times when God stepped in and saved me. I have never been in war, like David, but I have been in tough times and these are what flooded my thoughts as I read David’s song.

God saves, I testify to this. God saves, I sing to this… in fact today my heart resonates with the words of David’s song…

I love you, LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I called to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I have been saved from my enemies…

Halleluiah. Amen.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment