Thursday, February 26: Psalm 29- When I see the power of God, how do I respond.

This question flooded my thoughts as I read this Psalm, “When I see the power of God, how do I respond?” Let me get more specific…

When an earthquake rumbles, what do I shout?

When thunder claps roar and lighting crashes, how do I respond?

When storms rage upon the seas, what do I cry?

When God’s power is made manifest in nature, what happens in me?

The psalmist says when these things happen, all in the temple shout, Glory! GLORY! (9).

God is majestic. God is powerful. God is great. And when God acts… Lord, may I shout glory… Glory to the one who is Lord over all and Lord of all.

O, God, may I honor Your majesty. O, Lord, may I recognize Your manifestations and praise You because You are glorious, marvelous, all-powerful, all-mighty. All praise to You who lives on high. Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment