Tuesday, November 29: 1Corinthians 2- Christ Crucified.

For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified (2).

Powerful words… to know nothing… except Jesus Christ and him crucified. The heart of the Gospel… knowing Christ crucified.

That God would come and die for us, for me…overwhelming… really and truly overwhelming. Let’s face it, who am I; who are you that God would give His life payment for our sins?!!!

As a preacher, as an apostle, and I suspect, as a son of God, Paul strove to know nothing except Jesus Christ and him crucified.

Here is the core of the faith and the essential element that separates Christianity from all other religions.

Jesus Christ, God in human flesh, died carrying the weight and guilt of sin for everyone who believes and follows Him!

I am rejoicing and delighting, and at the same time, staggered by the wonder of this truth. My heart is exploding with thanks and praise to Jesus…

Words cannot carry the praise of my heart… Oh, Jesus, Lord and Savior, I bow to You along with the Father and the Spirit. Thank You, Praise You… glory to You, Lord God. Amen and amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment