Tuesday, November 8: Romans 8- No words for God's goodness.

I am virtually wordless as I conclude this chapter. The grand scope of God’s work overwhelmed me… from no condemnation to the Spirit’s presence in our lives to Sonship and on to nothing can separate us from the love of God. I am soaring with God and because of God alone.

There is not any hint of my goodness in this text, but the goodness of God to do all of this radiates from every paragraph. And I marvel at all God has given. I return to the progression of this chapter beginning with no condemnation and rifling on to the Spirit’s presence in our lives and Sonship and on to nothing can separate us from the love of God.

The majesty of God, the goodness of God, the love of God…

I find myself sitting quietly… marveling

There are no words…

O God, Father Jesus Spirit… praise be to You. Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment