Friday, April 22: Exodus 35- It takes a community.

It takes the whole community to do the work of God. Without the gifts of the people and the work of the people, under the direction of anointed leaders, the tent of meeting and the tabernacle would have never become reality (4-35).

What was true in the dessert of Sinai for the Israelites remains true today for the people of God gathering in their churches around the world.

It takes the whole community to do the work of God. Only through the gifts of the people under the direction of anointed leaders will the work of God be accomplished, the evangelization of every nation, tribe and people in the world.

Are you part of God’s family? Are you laboring for the spread of Jesus’ name worldwide? Are you pulling your weight in your church? Am I?

Think about that…

Lord, show me places I can serve. Open my wallet to give. Use me for the sake of Your Gospel spread across this globe. I pray in Jesus’ name. Amen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment