Tuesday, October 31: Revelation 2- God speaks.

Three specific letters written to three different churches. And in some of the letters there was specific information for different groups within the church. 

I couldn’t stop thinking what letter would Jesus write to me…

What sins would God point out? What works or efforts might God applaud? What would He call me to do that I might not be doing right now?

I am not going to write out what the Lord spoke to me; it is personal.

I am so blessed that I serve a God who continues to speak… in broad overarching ways and in specific timely ways.

One line that jumped out at me as I read. It is verse 23: Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

This hit me because it underscored what I was thinking about, that God has words to speak to each of us regularly. There are words about lifestyle that need to change and sins we must guard against and works for us to do.

I am so blessed that God speaks with me… What a great God we serve!

Blessings to You, my Lord and my God. Thank You for correction and encouragement and words of life and peace. I love You, Lord. I Love You. Through Jesus I live and move and have my being and through Him I pray this morning. Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment