Tuesday, May 29: Ezekiel 41 - Such Detail.

All this detail about the temple, honestly it is not stirring my soul. I sit and linger, “Lord, what’s here for me this morning?”

I cannot say there was a great ‘ah-ha’. I kept thinking such great detail, such great detail. What attention to detail… my mind flipped over. If God could show the people such incredible detail of the temple, then surely He maintains the same level of detail when it comes to our lives. God knows the ‘ins and the outs and corners’. And God is in control. Nothing slips His attention. Nothing is beyond His gaze and His arm.

I found myself marveling at our God who has everything, down to the smallest detail, in control. He brought hope to a people in exile, letting them know a new day was dawning. And God is letting me know He has my life in His hand.

Follow Him, trust Him, obey Him and never let him go…

Lord, I reflect back on my Apostle’s Creed prayer of yesterday. You are the mighty one who has everything under control. When we sinned in the garden You already had a plan. You know the beginning from the end. And I worship and adore You. Yes, I do. I proclaim Your greatness above any and all others!

You are Holy and Mighty and… And I will love and serve and adore You all the days of my life. Through Jesus, I pray. Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment