Wednesday, September 30: Revelation 7- Will I be faithful?.

Whether it is the 144,000 or the multitude no one could count, the example is the same. These people willingly died for Jesus rather than deny Him. They were faithful through ordeals and died in the process.

Their witness screams a question to me, “Will I be faithful no matter what?”

I cannot answer this question with absolute certainty; I have never been tested to the point of death. But I can say that I pray I would have the faith to stand for Jesus no matter what!

My desire is to be faithful to my Savior, Jesus, like the faithful people mentioned in this chapter of Revelation.

Lord, Jesus, I pledge my life to you. You are my life. You are my hope. You are my Lord and pledge my life to You. … In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment