Saturday, March 24: Romans 7- Alleluia.

     Yesterday I recognized that I continue to sin, even though I no longer live under the power of sin. Paul battles a similarly in chapter 7 coming to the recognition, What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? (24)

I live there, too… what a wretched person I am!  Who will rescue me?

It is that sentiment that drew me to Jesus and that sentiment that continues to draw me to Jesu?. I need help. I need someone to save me. I need Jesus!

On this eve of Palm Sunday my heart cries with the crowds, ‘Hosanna, blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord! Blessed is Jesus my Savior!

Oh, Jesus, I am nothing without You. You loved me and saved me. You redeemed me and gave me a family. You gave me a hope and a future. And You allow me to partner with You in helping others find life, faith and salvation in You. Alleluia. Amen.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment