Wednesday, December 12: Malachi 4- O Happy Day.

Oh, happy day (oh, happy day)

Oh, happy day (oh, happy day)

When Jesus washed (when Jesus washed)

oh, when he washed (when Jesus washed)

when Jesus washed (when Jesus washed)

he washed my sins away!

(oh, happy day) Ah, happy day

(oh, happy day) …

As soon as I finished reading this short chapter, I found myself singing this song. Malachi sees the day when Jesus will come, preach, teach, heal and point us to the Father through faith in Him. Because of Jesus, those who believe, have their sins washed away. Because of Jesus, those who believe, can be restored into a life-giving and eternal relationship with God the Father. Because of Jesus, we who believe, can be empowered to infect the world with Jesus’ teachings through the power of the Holy Spirit within us.

What’s more, when Jesus returns in glory for His ultimate return we will join Him in trampling evil and establishing God’s reign once and forever! What a happy day that will be…

Lord, may I live in joy and happiness for Jesus’ first coming and in expectation for His final return! Alleluia. Amen!

 

 

If you have been following me from the early days, You have now read the entire Bible, every chapter in every book at least once. And more than that you have read the NT at least 2.5 times. Congratulations, God’s Wword is filling nooks and crannies of your life.

I hope you will continue reading the Bible throughout your life… I will be and you are welcome to keep on reading with me.

To the praise and glory of God –Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Grace and Peace, Bill

 

No comments:

Post a Comment