Saturday, March 12: Psalm 91- .

What a wonderful way to begin a day. Psalm 91 leapt off the page directly into my heart. Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”

YES, my heart shouted. The Lord Most High is my refuge. My God is my shelter. I can rest in His shadow.

These thoughts rolled into every corner of my life. I can trust God with my life. I can follow Him and whatever befalls me, God is with me, sheltering, encircling and providing rest.

Words cannot do justice to the peace that descended upon me. I know this to be true. God has never forsaken me. I have never been alone. Through every stormy gale God had guided me.

Swells of love wash over me…

[As one who] dwells in the shelter of the Most High [I] will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”

That is my prayer and my declaration to you.

May you find this so…

In Jesus’ name Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment