Saturday, September 22: Isaiah 11- A wonderful day is coming.

It was as if verse 9b was written in neon script on the page as I read. For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the LORD as the waters cover the sea (9b, see similar Habakkuk 2:14). Oh, what a day that will be, the world filled with the knowledge of the Lord.

God known... no veils, no cloaking, no twisting… only truth, the knowledge of God widely known. What joy, what wonder, what delight...

I sit imagining what this will be like, but my imagination can only go so far. I know the reality will be far greater than I can imagine.

I also know I will experience this when God greets me and leads me into eternity... Oh, the wonder and glory of that day.

Lord, thank You for these glimpses of Your day to come. I bless and praise You through Jesus Christ, my Lord. Amen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment