Thursday, September 13: Isaiah 3- A glimmer of hope .

The day of the Lord will not be pretty. Isaiah provides one glimmer of hope for the day of the Lord. It is for the righteous. In the middle of this dower word of God's judgement comes one ray of light for a few. Tell the righteous it will be well with them, for they will enjoy the fruit of their deeds (10).

I breathe a sigh of relief... not because I am righteous in myself. I sigh because in Christ, God the Father, has granted me and all who believe and follow Jesus the righteousness of Jesus, God's one and only son.

Here is one more joy of knowing Jesus... protection during the dreadful day of the Lord.

Oh, the wonder and the richest of knowing Jesus Christ and giving one's life to Him and growing in Him and living for Him.

Oh, the joy of knowing Jesus...

Lord God, thank You for opening my eyes and heart to Jesus... my Lord, my Savior and my God. Praise be to You, Jesus, along with the Father and the Spirit. Three persons, one God over all. Amen and amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment