Friday, September 20: 1Corinthians 11-.Who we listen to matters...

Who are the authors you read? Who, in your business, do you listen to, watch, or track? Who’s blogs do you read? What columnists do you frequent? Whose Twitter feeds do you follow? Who are you emulating? Who are your role models?
These people are shaping you and are likely having a more profound affect on you than you think.
Paul wrote simply, Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ (1).
Who we follow, who we idolize, who we pay attention to, matters.
Lord, are the people I am following leading me closer to You? This is the question pounding in my head.
Oh, God, I pray so…
Lord, those who are not, help me to recognize that and replace them with more Christ-like role models.
Thank You for those people who are leading me closer to You. I pray this Jesus, in Your name. Amen.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment