Saturday, June 22: Leviticus 26– Reward and punishment…

The message seems straight forward. God promises to bless behavior that honors and obeys Him. He also promises to punish behavior that dishonors and disobeys His will and way.
Israel, individually and corporately, had a choice to obey or disobey every day….really every moment of every day.
Every day you and I have a similar choice, we can obey or disobey God’s Word and law. God continues to respond accordingly. Oh, God’s blessing may not always be material, but God’s blessing will surely come to those who walk faithfully with Him.

Lord, I take my fallen nature and my sin-stained heart and lay it at Your feet.  Cleanse me from the stain of my sin and grant me the unction of your Holy Spirit that I may have the strength to follow You faithfully, honoring you with my life and lifestyle of obedience and faithfulness! In Jesus’ name. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment